28 May 2007

Finally!

The waiting has been.... painful, to say the least. Never did I imagine that I would have to wait 3 weeks for my eligibility letter from the board of nursing and my ATT. But they have arrived, and I have scheduled my test. phew.. makes me nervous just thinking about it! I am taking a review class offered by my place of employment.. well really they are paying for me to attend and it happens to be located at the facility. This will happen the week before I take the test. I really must crack down and study some more now! Playtime is oooovvveerr for me until then.


In the meantime... I decided to adopt this beautiful little baby :) Isn't he adorable? His name is TJ and he is a puppy through and through. He is a Papillon and I love him already, although my patience has been tried a time or two lol. He is full of energy and loves to chew! of course :)
Anyhow, not much else has been happening around here. Have to try on the uniforms that I ordered to make sure that they fit, do some laundry, cut the grass and finally.. go sign my papers at work. But first, I plan to spend the rest of the evening relaxing after being gone all weekend.

No comments: